New here as well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here as well

Just droppin by to say "hey"...

This is my second season with my Kat but, by no means my second season riding. I currently reside in W.Va. The wife and i moved here to get away from the flat lands of Ohio. We own at present roughly 12 cycles with a new one on its way in the spring (an 883 for the Mrs.) We also have a few more in boxes that will serve as projects to keep me out of trouble in the years to come. Of all my toyz, my Katie is ridden the most..

Here is my Katie for the inquiring minds..

She's a 94 with only mild mods done at this time. To be honest, i like her like she is and don't know how much more i'll do to her. I do like those seat cowls i've seen around here though...

I'm looking forward to talking with ya'll.....

Rob

Welcome to KR!!! you will like it here, alot of fun people on KR.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Thanx..

I've been readiing and looking the site over for a few dayz now. Decided to pull up a chair and cup of joe...

Comment

Welcome to the site. Nice Kat you have there. Like the canister you have on it. What did you do to make that work? Once again welcome and enjoy the ride.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanx again..

The canister came off e-bay. It is a full yosh. I put that thing on about 3 years ago when the bike belonged to a good friend of mine. The only thing i had to do was to cut the belly pan just a little....

Comment

nice ride, the pre98's have a great look.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

How did you get a newer model Yosh to fit on a 94? I thought Yosh didn't make a full system for the pre98's anymore? When I first bought my bike it had a ful yosh on it but it was old and needed to be replaced.
              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I like the graphics...and the wheels look nice!

Welcome Breeze...get your wife on here too!

Comment

Hrmm well... the Yosh is off a 750 Kat. I am not sure exactly what year it came off of though. Surprisingly enough, it bolted right up. The collar that holds the can was slid all the way down and i cut the belly pan.

If i can reach my friend one night, i'll ask him what year Kat and size it came off of and let ya know...

I do know this, that pipe sounds great under acceleration...

Comment

Thanx Range... However, that is the only thing i don't like about my Kat. The graphics...the purple splat don't do it for me. I'm actually considering removing that before spring.

As for the rims. My good friend Dave (Krypt Keeper) did those for me while i wrenched his wifes bike one afternoon. It only took him an hour per rim and the lucky bastage didn't even have to polish them. Once the paint was removed they looked just like that. We hit em with a little mothers and BAM... I really like em. Changes the looks of the bike dramaticly...

Rob

Comment

I just saw your stable....SWEET!

you are a very welcome addition to the site...thanks for stopping by and liking what you saw.

Comment

Thanx Range..ya know how to make an old man blush..

Those are but a few of my toyz. We are building a new 24x32 garage in the spring and hope to get all the girls in one place for a change. I'll try to get more pics up as time goes by.

Thanx for making me feel welcome here...

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze
                          . We are building a new 24x32 garage in the spring
                          OK...I am starting to either hate you....or maybe I am developing a little crush!

My garage has been shortened...substantially...I have a 12' x 5'...can't even get the garage door all the way open!

Comment

Plz don't hate a brother....We have waited along time to have one that big.

If it is a crush...pleeeease don't tell the wife. I already get ribbin from her.

Anytime your passing thru the neighborhood feel free to stop in a while.We have an acre of land, plenty of camping space and a huge fire pit out back....

Oh, and beer too....
                            Iced tea for those who prefer...

Rob

Comment

Welcom to KR. I am sure you will love it here, I do. happy rideing!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                              X