New rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rider

hey,
    whats up? i'm new as you likely know. anyways i just took delivery to my 2003 katana so i figured i'd get to know more about it on these and other forums. so i thought i'd make myself known.

peace

hey man youve picked a great place to come ..we have a whole lot of info to find otu about try useing the search button up top for basic questions ...or just post it in the forums and youll get a good reply ...you have some crazy canadians up there with ya so watch out

later man

Comment

Welcome. Do a lot of chatting and getting to know everyone. We are always looking for more people to talk to and to compete against in our Katana Of The Month competition as well. Most of the people here are knowledgable and all are helpfull. Some aren't just smart, but smart @$$es as well!! See you around.
      -Joe
      Why bother doing anything if you cannot
      "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

Welcome to KR, lot's of fellow Canucks here.
        Kyle

Comment

Where abouts in this fine country are ya?

Comment

i'm in ontario a little up north near orillia. bout an hour and a bit north of t dot. it's a good place to be!

Comment

We're being over-run by the canucks !!!! oh wait, that's already happened !!

Welcome to Katriders...pull a chair and stay a spell!!

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                I have deen a member here for about 24 hours, and have learned more about my kat and things to do to improve it than than I ever thought posibble!! The people here have bee great!! I sure am glad I found this forum!! 8)

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Re: New rider

Originally posted by furitive_revolution
                  hey,
                  whats up? i'm new as you likely know. anyways i just took delivery to my 2003 katana so i figured i'd get to know more about it on these and other forums. so i thought i'd make myself known.

peace
                  you have run into thr right group, these people know everything
                  Big Cory
                  SBFMC 707
                  2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Welcome, bro. We're waiting for pixs of your Kat. People around here its nice, friendly and a little bit crazy. :smt101 You'll like a lot here.

The Dog
                    D&K

Comment

welcome to KR!!
                      Katriders everywhere!Great!
                      West of Germany
                      greetz Carsten

Comment

Wow, do you guys advertise in Canada or what...

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome to KR! You'll like it here and you'll learn a lot about your Kat...
                          - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Welcome

And whatever they say about me it's a lie. (unless it's good then it is deffinatly true)
                            PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                            The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Welcome

Just to let you know cgstrong2002 has a two long penis

Comment

Working...
                              X