2000 Kat 600 In Tennessee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Kat 600 In Tennessee

Hello all,

Actually, I have just purchased this bike for my wife to ride, as she said her Honda Helix no longer had enough power It is going to be a big jump going from 250 cc automatic to a 600cc 6spd, but hopefully a good experience. I got the bike for a steal of $2250, with fairly new tires (only 1k miles on them), and only minor scratches. Looking forward to meeting everyone here. I personally ride a CBR1000f, so maybe she will be able to keep up with me better now!

welcome, good to see another Chattanoogan on here. My wife has a Ninja 250 and is taking her safety course today and tomorrow. I have a Kat 750 and an SV1000s. Glad you joined the group.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

welcome to KR
      "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

yo
        welcome from philly
        You're Welcome,
        - The Social Invalid

Comment

welcome to KR! from South Texas!

KCCO!!!
          Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Welcome to KR from St. Pete FL

Comment

Well, some upsetting news, She is out of town, so hasn't seen the bike yet, but I showed her the ebay pictures, and her first comment to me was "It is ugly". Damn! after having her search google images with me, we discovered that her brain thought it was ugly because it has been repainted and has no graphics / decals........ Now the question is where is the best place to get some

Comment

Welcome from the North

Comment

Welcome to KR from east texas

Comment

Welcome to the forum Spinx, congrats on the deal.
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome to KR Spinx Haplo!!

Comment

Re: 2000 Kat 600 In Tennessee

Originally posted by Spinx Haplo
                        Hello all,

I got the bike for a steal of $2250, with fairly new tires (only 1k miles on them), and only minor scratches. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

You've got to be friggin joking!!! Where was that bargain when I was shopping for my Kat? Calling that a steal is an understatement.

Anywho welcome to the froum, and congrats to you and your wife on the new bike.
                        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Welcome to kr from Southern California

Comment

Well the bad news is that she didn't like the kat, but the good news for someone is that he is willing to sell both of his katana 600's for $2500.

Just look at the bikes for sale area.

Comment

Working...
                            X