X

Hello from South Carolina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from South Carolina

Holl to all, I am new to forums so sorry if I make some kind of mistake. I have wanted a Katana since the 80's when I had a GS550ES,Well now as of 4 months ago I got what I wanted, A 2000 Katana750. Hopefully I can be of use on your site. (I will try.) Happy riding!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

welcome to KR where in SC are you located?

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
    "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders...you'll like it here !! just watch out for that sweetlou guy, he sniffs a few too many paint fumes.!

be sure to put up some pics of your ride too! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by takirb
        welcome to KR where in SC are you located?
        I live in Gray Court , that is south of greenville. Where in sc are you? 8)

Comment

i live in greenwood, an hour south of greenville. There's a few SC'ers on this site, small world

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
          "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            Welcome to KatRiders...you'll like it here !! just watch out for that sweetlou guy, he sniffs a few too many paint fumes.!

be sure to put up some pics of your ride too! 8)
            Just finished posting photo. Took a while because of crappy computer. How bad can he be with a name like Sweetlou?[/b]

Comment

welcome and hello to KR from a Rookie too!!
              West of Germany
              greetz Carsten

Comment

Welcome and deffinatly do not trust Range. And sometimes you have to use this on him It doesent usually work though. But it is fun.
                PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki2000
                  Just finished posting photo. Took a while because of crappy computer. How bad can he be with a name like Sweetlou?[/b]
                  Welcome to KR :bigfinger (standard welcome) its either that or this LOL! How bad can Sweetlou be? You'll find that out really soon LOL (J/K Lou!) Lou's a cool "MEXICAN" guy, funny as hell. But sometimes you just have to use this but then again........I still give him a
                  PAUL
                  93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Welcome to KR.

We hope you have fun and have a chance to share information. If you are looking for something please try the "Search" button at the top of the screen first, to see if it has already been covered.

Glad you found us.
                    AMA member # 224227

Comment

Welcome to KR from another rookie. Sit back & enjoy this site, it's full of great folks & tons of info.

Comment

Greetings Suzuki2000, welcome to KR!!!!
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KR S2K.

I think this site will help you out with a lot of things you want to know about the Katana.
                          1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                          2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                          Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Welcome to the family. Just think, you joined before the rally and are not too far from The Gap!!!! I'll probably see you SC guys in a couple of years if the wife has her way!
                            sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                            MSF Rider Coach 27028
                            MoPowerSports.com
                            Torco
                            SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Greenville...wasn't that where the Hurricane played before moving to Charlotte?

Comment

Working...
                              X