X

New Metro Detroit Kat Rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Metro Detroit Kat Rider

Howdy everyone. My wife just bought my new '06 Katana 600 for me as a gift. So far I'm loving it. This is my first street bike and the first motorcycle of any kind that I've ridden since I was a teen.

I'm still getting used to it and have made a ton of progress. I have, however, already had three people pull right out in front of me. Fortunately, I'm not a speed demon so I was going slow enough where I could react in time. Is it just me or has anyone noticed that the majority of boneheads are the people who are waiting to make a right-on-red as you're coming through an intersection? Two of the three encouters I've had have been people making their right turns just as I'm crossing into the intersection. Maybe they don't see me or maybe they don't realize how close I actually am. Ironically, all three of them looked at me like I was the jack off when I was the one with the green light!

Anyway, I'm still having fun. My biggest problem is that I don't know anyone with a bike so I'm sorta limited to back and forth to the office and the occassional evening ride.

Hey there and welcome to Katriders!
    Yeah there are a lot of idiots on the road, glad you're doing well.
    Hopefully you find some others near you're area to ride with.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders joeraymond.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to Katriders

Comment

Welcome to the KR Forum Joe.
          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Working...
            X