X

*waves* howdy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *waves* howdy!

so because I've signed up here - does that mean I have to go out and buy a kat now??
    anyone got a spare one to loan me???
    - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

What up Slim !! Glad you made it!! Spread the word about us, the more the better!

Comment

Welcome Slim!

HAHA, no you don't have to own a Katana to hang out here. We are planning to try to keep the site centered on them but there is also plan to have a good area for Friends, Fans and former owners.

Hang around! I'm sure we can come up with a place for you to fit in!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

No worries Slim.... you'll be fine once you buy my Kat in the spring.

Glad to see you made it!!

Comment

Junior...Steph is going to buy your Kat....she rode Haggimans 750, prefers the 600....Slim, your just going to have to buy MY faster 750!

Comment

no worries - I decided that the 600 wouldn't be enough for me anyways - I like a little more power between my legs

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Slim:

I seem to always have one or two for sale!

Check here:

It's my home/hobby site for parts and bikes.........

I'm also finishing up (2) 750 early Kats........one's a black 93 Indy Super Kat (rare)(more on this bike later on it's own thread) and one's a 1995 built from scratch with a fresh engine and a TON of brand new parts! It will be silver.....................

Keith
              I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
              Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
              Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                no worries - I decided that the 600 wouldn't be enough for me anyways - I like a little more power between my legs
                Yikes

Comment

Hi Slim,

I'm a post-a-holic whore so....just wanted to say hi.

Me

Comment

Welcome

i am a Post Whore :P

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                      Junior...Steph is going to buy your Kat....she rode Haggimans 750, prefers the 600....
                      Oh ok... I'll remember that... I came across a little gem that may be very hard to pass up..... might be getting rid of the Kat a little faster than expected!

Comment

Yes..yes.. I'm selling my Ninja to go for more power and as I cannot get a ZX6R the next thing is a Kat 600. Going to meet Haggisman at the course, he has been pimping my bike to all the new squids he's teaching.... Well tell ya soon if it's sold....

Comment

Good luck!!
                          Kat is definately the way to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beau
                            Welcome

i am a Post Whore :P
                            Admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery (and Im right there beside ya).. (just messin w/ ya )

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles
                              Going to meet Haggisman at the course, he has been pimping my bike to all the new squids he's teaching.... Well tell ya soon if it's sold....
                              forgot to ask you before you left....how did the pimping go?

Comment

Working...
                              X