X

Love to Ride a Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love to Ride a Kat

Hey there everyone, my name is Don and I am from Kansas City, Kansas. I am working on a 88 Katana trying to get it ready for Daytona this year. I don't plan on there beind to many mods before the trip, just a good looking bike that is fun to ride. There is a ton of work left and not much time. Right now it is stock and barley runs, but lots of time and a little bit of fun and I am sure that the week in Flordia will be payback enough. I do hope to get a few body modification on her and of course the little engine tweek here and there. This is the first bike that I have tried to reserect, but I have been working on cars for qite a long time and figure that there can't be to much of a diffrence between the two. So I am always willing to listen to the advice of someone smarter than myself, and sometimes to thoes that aren't. So body and engine guys out there beware I may try to pick your breain at some point in time. I will try to get the plastic back on here pretty quick and post a before picture and som pictures of the progress that I make. Can't wait to talk to everyone out here and thoes of you(if there are any) that are in the area mabey we could all ride together sometime. Until then.
    "If you arn't going Mach 2 with your hair on fire you arn't having fun"

Don
    Ride
    0%
    Don't Ride
    0%
    The greatest thing in life is getting your hair cut every two weeks and watching your neighbor fall off his roof.

well the best thing about a katana is that it is comfortable to ride, I ride mine to work once or twice a week , weather permitting and the 100 ride just flys by
    Big Cory
    SBFMC 707
    2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Welcome to the KatRiders web space Don!

Ride!
      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Welcome. You should easily be able to find answers to all your questions here!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Welcome to the site man. If you've got questions..we've got answers..and actually some good ones too!

Comment

I am so glad you will listen to me sometimes.

Welcome Don.
            AMA member # 224227

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders !!!
              >>> Missy <<<

With great power, comes great responsibility...So don't be the one to screw it up!!!

Comment

Welcome to Katriders Don, you've found the right place !!
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Greetings and welcome to KR. Hope to see you in July at the GAP.
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR!!
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to KR from a home boy. Grew up on the other side of the state line, but spent my sahre of time on Kansas Ave & Merriam.

Comment

Welcome man! 8) 8)
                        West of Germany
                        greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                        X