X

hello, hello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, hello

hi, im also new... dont know why i waited to make the post.. about 4 weeks ago my mom convieced me to get on my first bike and ride it around a parken lot... 02 springer softail 1400cc kinda of a large bike to sit on for the first time but i kinda took right off ... after that i was hooked made the decition to buy a bike... looked franticly for about 2 weeks finaly came across the right deal and got my first bike... 92 katana 600 shes a bit cosmeticly challenged but its kind of what i was looking for in a first bike(incase i made it worse i wouldnt mind) hopefully not tho... so i have minimal plans for her untill winter atleast... after i get a season of learning to ride in, if i decide to keep her there will deff be a makeover, or if i decide to upgrade... not sure yet... however i just cant help but wanting to just redo her now.... i feel like whenever anyone looks at me riding it... they think im the one that dropped it... none the less im pritty happy with it... only really having one problem with the bike... and it seems to be once its a bit warmed up... comming out of first gear it tend to get a alot of a bogging down of sorts... like it wants to staul.... a few friends and family looked at it all with hundreds of differnet opinons.... such as me driving it bad( not giving it enough gas when taking off), needs carb cleaning or adjustment, needs full service... clutch sticking a bit... so i dont really know where to go with it... well none the less hello everyone from upstate ny(albany)

thanks,
    paul

a few pics

check out those rims! very cool. welcome to kr.

Long Live the D

Comment

Welcome to KR. Nice bike
      Bike is sold

Comment

welcome to the board

Comment

Welcome to KR. Don't forget to fill out your profile. It helps when asking questions and getting advice on your bike.

Comment

Welcome!

and that bike looks in pretty good condition for a 91 too. good score

Comment

welcome to KatRiders.
              Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
              Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Cool rims. Looks like you got a steal there. Happy to have you here. Feel free to ask even the most newbie of questions. There is lot of great info and people here to help out with most any questions.
                I wouldn't be so paranoid... if everyone wasn't out to get me.

Comment

nice

nice SWORD welcome to KR
                  Kata-pult

Comment

Welcome, nice bike.

Comment

Welcome to Kat Riders purebordom!! Bike looks good, congrats

Comment

Welcome to the forum Paul, nice Kat, cool paint scheme.
                        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

thank you everyone... however as soon as soon as i got home friday from class i went out for a ride... and the clutch cable snapped on me... lucky for me (sence i normaly have SUPER luck) it happon to do it 3 blocks from my house... at the bottom of a very steep hill ... so now im debating if i wanna attempt to fix it myself or bring it in for that service i kinda need..or if i should just attempt to do the service as well...

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!!
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

sooo agravated... waiting for ever to get the bike back... i shoulda just did the clutch cable myself... i had to cancel my road test and reschedule it... booo

Comment

Working...
                              X