X

OMG I love my uclear!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG I love my uclear!

This thing is so much better then wearing headphones. It's louder then headphones too. So clear!! It's the uclear 100 plus.

Nice! Ground control to Major Tom...take your protein pills and put your helmet on.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Ok, we're getting Ziggy now. . I went hands free a couple years back, cool toys for sure.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

+++1 I want one of those..
        I've been using earbuds but they always seem to get caught on something or they fall out when riding. How longs the battery good for?

Comment

Never timed it, the box states 7hr talk time. I never ran out of charge. Even while using it for the radio and nav.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

All of my riding buddies and I rock SENA SMH-10s and I gotta say we're all pretty pleased with them. Reading up on the uClear100-Plus shows no significant specifications differences, but I wonder how different they can be on the road..
            - Purplehaze
            All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

So far I've only got a couple days under my belt so I can't speak to battery life but I will be using it 2 hours a day on my commute to and from work so I should know soon.

Comment

I used my I-tunes on my I-phone (yeah, you got it, on I-20) more often than not and when it worked, I loved it. I remember stopping at a red light down town Fredericksburg, Tx while I had Jimi Hendrix Are You Experienced going. Yes, of course I was dancing while straddling the bike at the light. Yes, people did look, but they were smiling.

Too many times though, for one reason or another (one ear bud would not work, the wire might tangle in my zipper, one bud might fall out of my ear, etc.) the set-up would not work properly...but when it did, it really did.

Your system is miles beyond what I used, and though some might disagree, it will keep you alert and safer as far as I am concerned. Enjoy, I can't help being a tad envious.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Yeah the system is a mirror image of SENA's SMH series. It's very non-invasive and while the quality is not as high and true as proper ear-buds it does not have the hassle of a set of ear-buds.
                  - Purplehaze
                  All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

So either a SENA or this would be a good option for long commutes and listening to music? I have an Icon Alliance matte black helmet with a matte black GoPro Hard case so I mine as well add more goodies to it! Plus, I'm getting tired of putting my one hand down and always pulling out my headphones!
                    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
                    ~Author Unknown

Comment

I've been using my Sena SMh-10 for a couple years now hell The send took the brunt of me totaling my old Kat and still works flawlessly even though the helmet was tore up. Ive gone 10 hour days without worrying about the battery and charging it in the hotel before the next 10 hour day. I've only ever had the thing die on me during my commutes because u'll use it for a week and a half without charging it for my hour commute :P No bass with your music though!

Comment

Awesome, how has your experience been with the speakers?
                        ~Author Unknown

Comment

The speakers are nice. Plenty loud enough but they dont have ANY bass which is a bit annoying. When i got in my wreck i had the circle from the speaker imprinted on my head for two days and when i popped them in the new helmet they worked fine.

Comment

Wow, no bass whatsoever...hmm..
                            Maybe use the Sena for motovlogs and taking calls and find an alternative for music? I guess I'm strange but I feel like without the bass ANY song just isn't the same really..
                            ~Author Unknown

Comment

I still enjoy listening to music out of it over having headphones in that always fall out. i dont know if the new Sena 20s is better or not though.

Comment

Working...
                              X