No announcement yet.
X

Saddlebags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have those specific bags, but I have some that are very similar that I got from that site a couple of years ago on clearance. I love the ones I have (very sturdy, small yet lots of room for needed stuff) but I will say that I have a hard time getting the seat to lock back in place once I have the bags on since the strap that holds the bags together sometimes obstructs the lock if I don't have aligned just so. I'm getting my bike out of storage tomorrow and I might fiddle around with my setup to make it work better.

My 4 Wheeled Ride: 2013 Mazda 3
    My 2 Wheeled Ride: 2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Zis Is KAOS! We Don't Shush Here!

Comment

Don't know about those. This Nelson Rigg is pretty good. I have a Nelson Rigg tank bag and I am very pleased with the construction. Very sturdy, good zippers, good stitching throughout, smart expansion and pockets.
      This set is less expensive than the one in your link. May be something to consider.

Extra life.

Comment

those look sweet! And save 40 bucks! Thanks!

Comment

Extra life.

Comment

Great link, rockat! Just what I was looking for!

Comment

And motorcyclegear.com is a pretty solid website. They have a lot stuff on closeout and they provide useful information on just about every product. They provide information that you want to know about the product beyond the 'product description' type stuff.
              Extra life.

Comment

I have Fieldsheer expandable saddle bags. similar features with expandable sizing. work great.
                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                X