• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phil823
    replied
    filled up today

YIKES!!!!!

29MPG!

Factors: 30-40degrees out (lotsa warmup), GSXR cams, jetkit, full exhaust, winter Gas with ****ty additives, i weigh 270 pounds....and RIDING LIKE I STOLE IT!@!!!!

hopefully as the weather improves, and the summer gas comes back, itll hop back up to around to 36ish.

Leave a comment:

• jcobb
    replied
    Average for me is 32

1989 600 kat
    -extended rear
    -larger tire
    -yoshi pipe
    -lowered

Leave a comment:

• Scout
    replied
    I get like...11 in the city, and about 19 on the highway. Stock '06 750 with D&D slip on. I also weigh almost 500 pounds, and I have a buick growing out of my shoulder.

Leave a comment:

• phil823
    replied
    AYE. that is right. either way my milage sucks *** in the winter!

Leave a comment:

• 6Kat
    replied
    Originally posted by phil823 View Post
    also realize that at this time of the year...eg...WINTER..the petrol at the stations are of different blends and stabilizers. you will get ****tier mileage than you would when its say 80 out.

True, and not only that but because we are having to use our choke/enricher more right now than when its warmer.

Leave a comment:

• phil823
    replied
    also realize that at this time of the year...eg...WINTER..the petrol at the stations are of different blends and stabilizers. you will get ****tier mileage than you would when its say 80 out.

Leave a comment:

• 6Kat
    replied
    93 kat 600 with a Yoshi slip on, im getting around 50 mpg average, i do a lot of highway commuting. But even in the city im getting around 42+ but i also ride like a granny in the city because po po's here are bored as hell.

Leave a comment:

• kat_pilot750
    replied
    I usually get high 30s/low 40s city and mid-high 40s highway depending on how itchy i get with my throttle. 2000 750 with exhaust, jet kit, and full hard luggage set that adds a TON of drag (primarily the trunk)

Leave a comment:

• the wind
    replied
    Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
    I rode it like the grim reaper was chasing me.
    glad he did not catch ya:bunny2.i do like most without rejeting.50mpg is easy if your not being chased.

Leave a comment:

• loudnlow7484
    replied
    IIRC, I got around 35mpg most of the time. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower, but that was about the average. Details of the bike are in my garage, and I rode it like the grim reaper was chasing me.

Leave a comment:

• hardlydangerous
    replied
    steady cruise 50-55 depending on speeds and load.
    in the twisties I get about 40

Leave a comment:

• PilotC150
    replied
    2000 Kat 600. Totally stock. About 52mpg on the highway. A little less (~2-4 mpg) when commuting and dealing with traffic.

Leave a comment:

• Psycho1
    replied
    My 90 kat 600 gets a consistant 50mpg when cruising solo or 2up (shifting around 6k rpm), running it hard (9k-12k+rpm) it drops to around 35mpg. My 86 700 Fazer and 05 GSX-R750 both average 45mpg when cruising, about 30-35mpg running hard.

Leave a comment:

• KAT TOY
    replied
    Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
    I normally pull around 150mi until my gas gauge goes to red on my 98 750
    me too. depends on throttle position. WOT drops it a little.

Leave a comment:

• Devinjordan
    replied
    48 mpgs on the highway on my 2000 750 with a slip on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X