Fieldsheer - Compact Saddlebag $50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterjaypriest
    replied
    Fieldsheer bags arrived, installed, pictures...

The Fieldsheer bags arrived today, and installed without issue. (Although there were no instructions...)

As others have done, I mounted them under the seat. The current positioning probably rules out carrying passengers, but that's not a problem in my case. And removal of the bags, should it be necessary, would take about a minute flat.

As promised, here are the pictures...

Last edited by peterjaypriest; 12-01-2010, 07:04 PM. Reason: Link change

Leave a comment:

• katanakevin
    replied
    Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
    i also have the expandable bags and am pleased with them. they are good quality bags. i run the support straps under my seat to make them harder to steal.

i use the same strategy that way they have to ruin them to get them (doesnt keep people from stealing stuff out of them unfortunately though so keep that in mind)

exl (sort of a cheapy knock off brand but i have been happy with it for sure) has a great softside expandable bag too that fits perfect on kats

Leave a comment:

• Philskat
    replied
    I have run the rain covers on mine multiple times at over 70 and have had no problems nor with the metal objects i carry enough tools in mine to fix just about any problem that could come up.

Leave a comment:

• Sasquatch
    replied
    I have those exact bags...

First, do NOT use the rain covers that come with them if your traveling over 60-65 MPH, other wise they shred and will tear off (at high way speeds)

Second, do not put any metal edged gear (even a tire pressure gauge) in the out side pockets.

Other then that, for the price, they are great.

Leave a comment:

• peterjaypriest
    replied
    Good price- I've ordered a set

That's a great price- thanks for the tip! I needed some luggage, so just ordered a set.

I'll post pictures after I've installed them on my 1996 750 Kat.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• KAT TOY
    replied
    i also have the expandable bags and am pleased with them. they are good quality bags. i run the support straps under my seat to make them harder to steal.

Leave a comment:

• Philskat
    replied
    I have the expendables and love them just wish they fit better with my shovel delete

Leave a comment:

• niqbales
    started a topic Fieldsheer - Compact Saddlebag $50

Fieldsheer - Compact Saddlebag $50

Just ordered mine, looks like a pretty good deal at $50 from $135... Looked like a lot of people had good things to say about them and with my commute they're gonna be awesome!
    Motorcycle Superstore
Working...
X