X

I'd like to install my I phone on my bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
    At $850 it's going in my titanium-formed backpack suspended in industrial-strength packing foam.

BTW - serious question:
    Has anyone used their GPS while riding or just when stopped to get directions?
    Never tried while riding, but I use the GPS on my low-tech nextel phone while driving on occassion.

Actually, since you have all the high-tech contacts..... think one of them could come up with a helmet-mounted heads up display that projects along the bottom of your visor? That would be really convenient for speed, driving directions, and low fuel warning. Also tie it in to your in-helmet bluetooth for audio directions.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
      BTW - serious question:
      Has anyone used their GPS while riding or just when stopped to get directions?
      NEVER, um maybe once in a while. It just so happens that the touch screen does work behind the clear plastic on one of my tank bags.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Working...
      X