Wal-Mart oil thingy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colinr
    replied
    Thanx For The Idea. I Will Look For One Here.

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    Um , no thanks .

Leave a comment:

• FloridaKat
    replied
    Originally posted by Nero View Post
    Well, in that case, you can always take the beer in the Steve-O way. Ewwww!
    That was way too funny.....at first I thought it was BS, but after watching him "cut it loose" my doubts eroded away (with my dinner).

Leave a comment:

• Nero
    replied
    Well, in that case, you can always take the beer in the Steve-O way. Ewwww!

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    Nah , beer's nasty .

Leave a comment:

• Nero
    replied
    Originally posted by jgalar View Post
    Yep, I tried it out. Fits the bottle well with no leaks. Its corrugated (not sure if that is the correct term) so you can adjust it to pour oil into the Kat.

I wouldn't store an oil bottle on its side trusting the thingy not to leak, but for storing on the Kat and putting oil in the Kat it works well.
    I think md86 was asking if you'd used it for a beer-bong...

Leave a comment:

• jgalar
    replied
    Yep, I tried it out. Fits the bottle well with no leaks. Its corrugated (not sure if that is the correct term) so you can adjust it to pour oil into the Kat.

I wouldn't store an oil bottle on its side trusting the thingy not to leak, but for storing on the Kat and putting oil in the Kat it works well.

You don't need any stinking pics. Just next time you're in wallyworld stop by the oil section and check it out. Can't beat it for 50 cents....

Leave a comment:

• ZukiFred
    replied

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    Have you actually tried it yet ? I got one of those , and it wouldn't fit the bottles right . Also , most gas stations have paper funnels you can use , too . Usually I don't even bother with funnels , though .

Leave a comment:

• KatanaSoldier
    replied
    Nice find. That would be good for the road.

Leave a comment:

• jgalar
    started a topic Wal-Mart oil thingy

Wal-Mart oil thingy

I went by wallyworld and in the oil section is a 50 cent flexible plastic oil spout. You screw one end onto a plastic oil bottle and the other end you screw the cap. That in itself is no big deal, but the thingy is small and can fit just about anywhere under the seat and it works well for adding oil to the Kat. I replaced my funnel and hose, that was wedged back by the tail light, with the 50 cent oil thingy.

In my opinion it is a cheap must have tool for the Kat.
Working...
X