Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Ride Report -- Ottawa to motorcycle paradise (aka Deals Gap)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ride Report -- Ottawa to motorcycle paradise (aka Deals

Originally posted by md86
    Originally posted by CanadianRider
    Originally posted by md86
    I identify Sky with a pink hat and meet Ron and a few other people.
    Ah , so THAT'S who I pointed her out to . All I got was this "which one is SKy" from some random dude , and off he went . BTW , I GOTTA get me one of them neat road signs .
    Hi md86... sorry about that. Wasn't sure who you were and I had two friends waiting to head out for our ride. Chatted with Sky quite a bit on here and well.... no offence.... But she looks better!

Wished I would of had more time to hang out with the katriders gang!
    Oh , right , like I'm to buy THAT one . Pretty much every time I meet a new person at the rally all's they do is look at my bike and go "oh , I know who YOU are" .
    But yeah , she DOES have boobies , so I'll buy THAT excuse .
    Yep... boobs will win over many things! And I live close to her!

Comment

Great post!! Thanks for sharing your story with us!
      I am glad that my Kat could be your beacon to the presence of KatRiders at the Gap..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Range
        I am even closer....but again...she looks better.

Great write up...brings back a lot of memories, trust me....they will not diminish in time.

You do realize you can ride anytime with the several Ottawa Katriders that frequent this site.
        Range... you guys have a set time and/or place? I often decide to ride just at the last minute when I have time. It would be fun and cool to meet some of the Ottawa members. Where do you guys go and for how long?
        first...you need to actually MEET us...then decide if you want to hang around.

we actually stand around more then we ride (RonZX's words, not mine), and we have a hard time getting together for an actual "ride". We generally show up at each others house (Junior always shows up when I am out and my wife -badbilly- is all along).

Keep your eye out for yesterdays adventure (pics and flics)...we rode for six hours straight, never touching pavement.

We are just a phonecall away most days....FYI, I live in BBQ-haven

Comment

Working...
        X