No announcement yet.
X

how many miles does your katana have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The engine I swapped out of my bike this July had over 70k on it , and the carbs were ...... interesting . Still , it ran GREAT , and used NO oil . Yeah , things may go wrong in that time , but taken care of , the engine should be lasting 70K EASY .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

woooohoooo, just past the 10,000 mile mark on my '06 750.
      myspace
      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Nearing 70,000 Km, (68 and change) on my 98, 600. Recent fixes include clutch plates, fork seals, and cables. I have only had it a few months, but nothing major yet appears wrong.
        "If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. "
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I just hit 40,000 miles yesterday on the way home from work in the rain. No problems runs just as strong as the day I got it. Bought 5 years ago with 24,000+ miles on it.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

My '95 750 came to me with 48K. I'm just under 52K now. She needs a valve cover gasket, but is otherwise perfect.

Comment

01 600 18k last week

Comment

04 600 5300ml
                sigpic

Comment

97 600 20,1xx
                  Unionize Wal*Mart
                  Labor Union: "An organization of workers formed for the purpose of advancing its members' interests in respect to wages, benefits, and working conditions." Now, what is so wrong with that? Seriously, someone please tell me.
                  "Sex is an acquisition without the burden of possession. No matter how many women you take home, you never have a storage problem."
                  Gear: Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance.
                  R.I.P CyberPoet

Comment

1990 600, I bought it with just over 20,000 it has over 59,000 currently. It's my daily commuter the last 3 years. Love the bike....

Comment

Since were doing updates, the Kat turned over 66,000 miles this past week.
                      How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                      How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                      How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                      How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

when i first bought my 94 600 a lil over a year ago it had 18,000 and now its pushing 40k
                        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                        Tony
                        94 Katana 600

Comment

90 600 - 64,000 miles on the odo.
                          "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

'89 750 with 15K and hopefully many more to come
                            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

06 kat 600 2700 miles, 08 zzr 600 3200 miles on it.
                              Godspeed
                              CSBA #1167
                              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

She just hit 18,000 last time it was warm enough to ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X