X

ride suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride suggestions

A buddy of mine and I are planning a ride to coincide with the rally in July. We will be taking about 10 days and heading south. With the exception of the stop at the rally and a trip to barber motorsports park, we do not have many other destinations planned, which is good. neither of us really wants to live by an agenda...that being said, does anyone have any recomendations for any cool "must see" destinations within a couple of days riding of Deal's Gap?

The trip will of course be followed up with a complete ride report and plenty of pics to accompany the report

cheers

www.SOARacing.ca

This guy has been on a tour of that general area for about 2 months now. If you have the time to go through the thread, I'm sure you can get a few ideas.

Comment

thanks,

I actually have been sort of following that thread. Well actually more like skimming through it (that board is way to busy to keep up with). That is where the Barber motorsports park destination came from. I had seen pics of that place, but never knew where it was until he posted his pics.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I first found out about the Skip Barber Motorsports museum from HotRod Magazine, I think it was last year sometime. They had some good pics and a small write up but nothing like the coverage in Kaneman's thread. Looks to be a must-stop destination though.

Comment

Originally posted by koncsolt
          I first found out about the Skip Barber Motorsports museum from HotRod Magazine, I think it was last year sometime. They had some good pics and a small write up but nothing like the coverage in Kaneman's thread. Looks to be a must-stop destination though.
          Sure does look like a must see. As soon as I emailed the pics to my riding buddy, he added it to the trip instantly. Looking forward to seeing it.

Anybody else have other suggestions.

cheers

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
          X