No announcement yet.
X

what's the best cover for old katanas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the best cover for old katanas?

looking for a better motorcycle cover. haven't found one i'm satisfied yet. has anyone bought one that fits to some degree?

A hot, nekkid brunette.

Garage kept is the best way to go, especially in the winter. Although I had a soft cover that I schlepped along with me whereever I went and put it on top in parking lots & such....however the heat from the cans started to cause some of the insulation to stick to the cans....not cool. I haven't used one since. However, there are people on here who only use covers and don't do any garage keeping.
    -
    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

there is no shade at the designated motorcycle parking at work. so i have to carry a cover if i want to commute with the bike. i've considered taking car spots, but i've heard horror stories about fines and even vandalism.

Comment

for my post Kat wich shouldnt be much diference i bought this from ebay a few months ago and am very happy with the quality of it for the free shipping and very low price of 42 bucks

he has also difernt sizes just search durashield or his store , but the yamaha one is what i chose for the size and it fits great and the elestics on the bottom make it hug the tires undernieth real snug
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X