Where can I find a old school Kat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tankman1331
    replied
    my bad not old enough for old school.. I still think it looks good for 88-89

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Waltari View Post
    Old skool kats are 1983 and earlier of you're talking 1000/1100 or 86 or earlier on the 750 pop up models (correct me here Mojoe...not sure on the popups).
    actually, the 1100 S was made until, and including, 1984.
    there was also a special edition model in 87, 90 and 94.
    pop-ups are 84-86.

mine is an 86.

Last edited by Mojoe; 03-19-2008, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Waltari
    Guest replied
    Old skool kats are 1983 and earlier of you're talking 1000/1100 or 86 or earlier on the 750 pop up models (correct me here Mojoe...not sure on the popups).

Originally posted by tankman1331 View Post

its an 89 from ny

Leave a comment:

• tankman1331
    replied

its an 89 from ny

Leave a comment:

• Waltari
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by krausen View Post
    I have a friend selling a '82 550 Katana. It's in good shape for the year. He's asking $2500.

Bike is located in Wisconsin. PM me if interested and I can get you some pics.
    $2500 for a 550...seriously. Think he's a bit high considering the 550's weren't nearly as desireable as the 750/1000/1100s

Leave a comment:

• krausen
    replied
    I have a friend selling a '82 550 Katana. It's in good shape for the year. He's asking $2500.

Bike is located in Wisconsin. PM me if interested and I can get you some pics.

Leave a comment:

• MiloDK
    replied
    Køb billig motorcykel og billige motorcykel reservedele. Alle annoncer for MC og MC-dele samlet.

in denmark though.. but thought i would post it anyway...

~$5500

Leave a comment:

• Suzuki_dog
    replied
    There is a guy at GSR forum selling his '83 1100. He's asking $3,700.00, only thing he has listed for a location is Quebec.

Leave a comment:

• tango
    replied
    Classic Katana Owners of NA

For those who have not joined our group please contact me at [email protected] - only old school Kats

Ted

Leave a comment:

• oldkatman
    replied
    Vintage Kat

This is one in my neck of the woods that's for sale... but I have not had the opportunity to check it out yet... I will try to do so this weekend and post my findings on the list. I don't need another... 2 is enough. I would like to get a nice solid "Popup" someday to work on.

Leave a comment:

• greg wade
    replied
    I have a 400 for sale in AZ. It's identical to the 82 1000 except it's 400 cc, watercooled, and better brakes and suspension. Accepting any reasonalble offer and I mean any! Email me at [email protected] for the details.

Leave a comment:

• tankman1331
    replied
    have you tried craigslist.com
    maybe near you

actilly not a bad looking bike
    Last edited by tankman1331; 03-02-2008, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Giablo
    replied
    I sold my stock (except for exhaust) GS1000SZ for $4000. Luckily the new owner is local, so that I can still see her. Seller's remorse!

Leave a comment:

• Range
    replied
    for the right price, I would let my 82 1100 go to a good home, but I am not actively selling my pride and joy.
    If you want a 85 750 pop-up...I might be able to help you there.

Leave a comment:

• Suzuki_dog
    replied
    They are hard to find, it took me about 3-4 years to find my '82 1000SZ (mostly stock). Most that come up are so far over-priced that you hate to ride them after the deal is done. The only one that I've seen for sale is in Portland OR. Keep your eyes on ebay, craigslist, etc. they do turn up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X