X

front brake master

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front brake master

want to keep my vehicle looking stock, while also having access to aftermarket upgrade brake levers.
    i noticed the hayabusa brake master and mount is similar enough. anyone know if it uses the same banjo connector ? also hoping the handlebar radius is the same.

it could be helpful if you told us the model and year of the vehicle!
    Lot's of information here about that. To my knowledge, people that go for the busa brakes, swap the whole thing, forks, rim, rotors, brakes...etc
    You can google in katriders like this if you want:
    hayabusa brake calippers site:katriders.com

also, lots of info on the busa front:
    Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
    From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
    Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

GSX 600f '88
    ------------
    Custom "Ricardo Amado" OEM Style Led Gauges | Gear Display OEM Style Mod | GSX400f Gas/Oil Temp OEM Style Mod | '94 BST33ST Carbs | '96 GSX750f Swingarm Mod | '01 GSX600f Wheels Swap Mod | R6 Competition Rear Suspension Mod | 15/49 Sprockets 525 Chain Conversion | Dyna Beads | '89 GSXR750 Cams

Comment

This one looks like what you're looking for:
      Everything from the best brake pads to use, installing new brake lines,
      swing arm swaps, adjusting your suspension or rebuilding your forks.
      Everything you need to know on those topics and so much more is here.
      GSX 600f '88
      ------------
      Custom "Ricardo Amado" OEM Style Led Gauges | Gear Display OEM Style Mod | GSX400f Gas/Oil Temp OEM Style Mod | '94 BST33ST Carbs | '96 GSX750f Swingarm Mod | '01 GSX600f Wheels Swap Mod | R6 Competition Rear Suspension Mod | 15/49 Sprockets 525 Chain Conversion | Dyna Beads | '89 GSXR750 Cams

Comment

thanks but not looking to change the front end. just seeking the quickest route to a hinged adjustable brake lever, and my current stock GS1000 master cylinder assembly is very limited on lever options.

Comment

Working...
        X