No announcement yet.
X

Awfully Quiet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH!!! What would you cal my /93 750 kat? It's still an every day driver. I drive it back and forth to work every day, Aside from general upkeep that i take care of on the weekends, when need be. It keep running. Not sure about that whole boat anchor thing or classic bike, All i know is it's a lot of fun to ride

Comment

Hi all
      New to the site, but Suzuki_ dog thats the Katana I always wanted. I had a 750 back in the 2000s. Just got this antique a few days ago. 30 yrs. in basement. Got it running, above 3k it goes great, idle not so good. At idle she's lumpy, roles or free revs, I think carbs are just to far gone. Well, when I figure out how to add pic I’ll send it. For now, it’s a 1989 blue 750 Katana 750..... and it’s a super clean rust and dent free gem.

Comment

Hello all. Well, after battling with the carbs and some helpful suggestions from Krey, we finally got’em right. Think she just needs to be run after 30yrs of sitting and re-sync the carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post

Faster than me im a slow poke now
          You riding a cruiser now?

Comment

I got mine out for a little jaunt yesterday, still runs good by the feel of it.
            She's been a little neglected this past winter and spring as I've been restoring a 79 GS1000S, which I hope will be done shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post

You riding a cruiser now?
              It's still the same bike, but have not put 5 miles on it in 2 years.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post

It's still the same bike, but have not put 5 miles on it in 2 years.

Comment

fairly new here, just brought my dad's low Mileage 1984 gs750SF Katana home, this well be my winter hobby. Started taking things apart, looking for a service manual, have the setup one and a few pages that in have found.

Comment

Rode one of mine tonight.... it wasn't quiet where I was. Well, it was until I got there.....

1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

Hey folks,

What's up in Kat world? Met a new friend in town that stopped in when he saw something familiar!

Comment

Hey folks,

What's up in Kat world? Met a new friend in town that stopped in when he saw something familiar!​I will try and get the pic right. Anyways they got two of us in town with 82 Kats!

Comment

Working...
                        X