No announcement yet.
X

Suggestions for a headlight/windshield?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a headlight/windshield?

So on my GSX600 I have the Acerbis Cyclops head light, and personally I hate it(It's what came on the bike from the guy I bought it from...).

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent looking head light assembly and windshield/fairing?

Stock never goes out of style...and can be had cheap.

Comment

Question; do you have the fairing on or is it stripped and an aftermarket light was installed?
      This would change your options. I made a light fit my bike with the fairings on, because no light is a direct fit. You can use an old Yamaha dual headlight setup with fairly easy mods. Or if you like it stripped the sky is the limit, mod what you like.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
        Question; do you have the fairing on or is it stripped and an aftermarket light was installed?
        This would change your options. I made a light fit my bike with the fairings on, because no light is a direct fit. You can use an old Yamaha dual headlight setup with fairly easy mods. Or if you like it stripped the sky is the limit, mod what you like.
        Completely stripped, there's none of the fairings left on the bike.

I thought about maybe getting the fairing and headlight housing from an FZ10 but that's proving to be a little on the pricey side! Would be super easy to mount it and wire it up as well.

Comment

Single round lights look better on stripped bikes IMO

Comment

Never seen a Kat with a single square light...... why be normal
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Gauges

Not to hijack the thread, but I am going naked with my 89 Katana and I need to select gauges (speedo and tach). Looking for feed back on which work the best, particularly the tach. I am leaning toward round gauges, but thinking that an electronic setup, like an Acewell.

Comment

I like the fairings. Riding my bike the other day missing a few was like riding an oven. There's alot of enjoyment out of not eating bugs and rocks also.
                We may not always win the game, but we never lose the party.

Comment

Working...
                X