X

Seat Cowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Cowl

I am trying to find a rear seat cowl for a 2004 600 Kat. I cannot find them anywhere are there any for sale or anything. I looked on Ebay and cannot find them anywhere? and also i would like to make my bike look more aggressive looking. Regarding the head light mods of any input will help!!!!!!!

I have one that I was stripping the paint off of that id be willing to sell.
    When I bought my Kat it came with two seats and one had a cowl cover that I didnt care for.
    Make me an offer and we can possibly work something out. I can get pictures tonight if you would like.

Comment

Got any pictures what this seat cowl looks like?

Comment

Mine is just an ABS piece that goes over the back of the seat and has little clamps that hold it on. No modification to the actual seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat Floyd View Post
          Mine is just an ABS piece that goes over the back of the seat and has little clamps that hold it on. No modification to the actual seat.
          I have one that has Velcro straps that wrap under the seat.

Would consider parting with mine as well, but I have no clue what a fair price might be...

It's currently painted a dark purple/blue.
          -Chris
          **if what I said can be taken two ways, and one of them offends you, I meant it the other way.

Comment

Send some pictures so i can see what it looks

Comment

Mine was black but it was painted horribly from the PO of the bike and it was flaking and chipping.
              I started sanding it down but put it to the side while I paint my fairings.

Comment

my cowl is made from a company called cowl tech‎, there about $160 new and do 2 different styles of cowls
                however i got lucky and found one my colour on ebay from somebody who had no idea what it was, for $35
                regarding headlight mods iv seen a few treads of people doing similar things to what iv done

Comment

Working...
                X