X

Cool fighter on craigslist!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool fighter on craigslist!

Saw this neato fighter on the list and thought Id show you guys. Not mine, but pretty cheap anyway. Whatcha think?

I believe that's one of our boys
    Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
    '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

Methinks it belongs to "Loud'n'Low" (Richard). It would be a sweet deal because he knows his stuff and his integrity is beyond reproach. It's too far away from me or I'd be itching for it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I feel the itch! Its a cool bike and even cooler that it belongs to a fellow member. Would love to have this thing.

Comment

i'd buy it. i'm positive he's a member here
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Yep, I believe it is L&L's as well. Or formerly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Angrytoaster View Post
              I feel the itch! Its a cool bike and even cooler that it belongs to a fellow member. Would love to have this thing.
              Go for it...Rich is a member, good dude indeed. I'm just too far away. There's a thread here somewhere that shows his work on it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Wow.... yeah that's my bike. You want it?

I'm not positive that I'll get rid of it anymore. I leave for Brazil in December, and I get the feeling that for what I can sell it for in the winter, it's probably worth it to just keep it even though it will have to sit for a year and some change. Either that, or maybe I'll sell it without the bodywork. The performance stuff I could do to another Kat in a weekend, but the bodywork took a lot of time to make so that's really what bugs me about getting rid of it.
                Last edited by loudnlow7484; 11-10-2010, 10:27 AM.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                X