X

gsxr 750 fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsxr 750 fighter

i might be coming across a 94 gsxr750 thats been wrecked. just wondering if anyone could help me find sum websites or links for sum ideas?

have you looked at gixxer.com?
    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
    BMC Notorious 918 HT
    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

cool thanks i figured i'm not goin to spend money on plastics and the gsxr looks cool as a fighter.

Comment

Customfighters.com

Comment

as mentioned above oldskool suzuki - thats your biggest site for the oilcooled gixxers - plenty of info hints tips and tricks on there and a really good bunch
          gixxer.com a really good source for gsxr knowledge not the best site for fightering but there info on tuning and the like is good

sour best bet be to join oldskool - introduce yourself and ask a few questions in oilcooled - good luck with the build
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

thanks for all the good info. theres one thing tho the bike isnt oilcooled. i dont think thats going to matter much tho.

Comment

94 is the watercooled isnt it! duurh i was thinking it was the slingshot model for some reason - no problem just go to water cooled section instead lol. rf900 engine will be a good transplant
              i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

hey its all good we all have dumb moments i think or is it just you dont know? i dont know if i'd really want a 900 not to many open roads in pa.

Comment

pic update

Comment

Gsxrs make sic fighters
                    TimT794

Comment

Originally posted by tone

Originally posted by ericej2344 View Post
                      Customfighters.com
                      winrars

Comment

Originally posted by tone
                        FYI the Rf900 is not a direct swap anyway as its got down draught carbs you would need to use an 1100 head
                        I think a little bird told me that an RF900 would swap into an old bandit 400 though. That would be a wicked little machine.
                        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
                        X