GSX-FIGHTER build progress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some neat ideas right there!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I like that
      Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

the handle bar ready
        some build on the sidesliders
        plus the "nitro" bottle connected
        (infact not nitro filled, but "rakia"-bulgarian high octane drink 50% alchohol)

and here is my brother new bike GSX1100 1984

pitily he wants it original look

and some chopper project GSX750S
        Live to ride,
        Ride KATANA!

Comment

nice

Comment

a stupid cop gave me a ticket for
            "changing the position of the mirror and removing the 2nd person seat"

do you have such problems with the PD
            Live to ride,
            Ride KATANA!

Comment

i like your brother,brings back the good old days for me

Comment

cool car! and even cooler bike! im workin on a S.F aswell. but im not done and there for no one gets to see any thing! ha ha ha ha! i have a thread on C.F but i haven't added anything to it since the first pics.
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by chemomche View Post
                  a stupid cop gave me a ticket for
                  "changing the position of the mirror and removing the 2nd person seat"

do you have such problems with the PD
                  Only required to have functional mirrors, no laws on their specific locations. Also not required to have a passenger seat at all here.

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Here, left side mirror is the only requirement. If not having a passenger seat was a issue then all of us running around with solo cowls would be ticketed.
                    [note to self: don't move to Bulgaria]
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

yooo quick question, im doing a kata streetfighter and i was just curious as to what seat you used for this build? is it custom or from another bike?

Comment

completely custom
                        Live to ride,
                        Ride KATANA!

Comment

like cut out of foam and **** or used fiberglass, the reason im asking is cuz this is the only part of the build thats really got me stuck

Comment

well, i used an iron plate(around 2mm) for mine, because i am not keen on fiberglass, just iron an welding
                            Live to ride,
                            Ride KATANA!

Comment

I love it bro. Very cool.
                              Originally posted by katanawarrior
                              I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

love you bike man remind em what a fighter should look like
                                shiny side up, at least when I'm not doing a barrel roll

Comment

Working...
                                X