Thankyou and here goes!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Darth, no problem PM'd you mate!!!!!

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
    Bike looks good so far, good luck with the rest of the build and hope to see more pics!

just throwing this out there.....if you dont want your fairings, I know someone who desperately needs some pre fairings.
    Hi LAsunbird86, cheers for that as soon as it gets above freezing outdoors I'll get more done.

I gave up painting my plastics/fairings both the rear-side plastics and the right front have been done in Volkwagon diamond black pearlecsent, (VW paint code Z4Z4), sparkles in the sun and just looks black in the shade. As for the left well by then I'd changed my mind with the bike so it's primed and filled poorly. Plastic front joining panel is also VW black. There's no significant damage and what there is I will take pics of all attatching lugs are perfect on all panels.

I could have them stripped and properly repaired and primed by http://www.tjpaints.350.com/ if required but obviously price then would be more expensive as it is just now I'm open to offers but if not in the UK then I would prefer if the buyer arranges shipping.

I'll post all pics as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Elginboxer; 12-04-2008, 05:15 AM. Reason: Forgot to reply to Darth

Comment

I apolagise to the moderators as I just tried to post some for sales and found out it's 50 posts needrd so I probebly shouldn't have posted pics in last post So if you wish to remove the above post it's not a problem
      cheers guys and girls

Comment

Hey guys not done much just cleared the rear subframe to a minimum as you can see , now it's just decision time as to what I'm actually wanting.

The battery box remains where it is but fuse box and rear brake reservoir will both be re-located. Sorry pics ar rubbish taken on a phone.

Darth, I never got another email from you but there's lots of plastics on ebay just now just search GSXX600, hope you find what you're after.

Right folks all the best for now
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats the beauty of this site, cut away and there will be some idea how to sort out.
          if your not living on the edge
          you take up too much room

Comment

Working...
          X