Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Not building a fighter but I am having gauge problems...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbolt the clipons from the tree, take off the top tree, put the left clipon the right fork tube upside down, put the right clipon left tube upside down, the bolt that holds the clipons to the tree should go though just the same way that they do when mounted normally just from the bottom, then add the locknuts to the bolt sticking up through top tree

You will have to redrill the holes in the bars themselves since the blinker controls are held in place by knobs that hold them in place so they dont rotate

I am sorry about the small pics, I will take larger ones later
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SHARKBOY521; 08-24-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

sounds easy enough. will try and do tonight and get pics taken too. thanx for the help.
      so quick question tho......do u have to drill out the bar where it bolts thru the clip on itself? cuz im thinkin that will change the angle of the bar and the one bolt wont make it thru?
      Last edited by JCat97; 08-24-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

ok yeah i know im a big dumb idiot, all i had to do was turn the f ing bars and figured it out! thats y im the new guy and havent dun alot of custom work to these kind of bikes.

Comment

So you just swapped sides and flipped them upside down? I assume you then knew to thread the bolts up from the bottom with the nuts on top of the tree? I had to drill a new hole for the left bar switch... other than that you just rotate everything

Comment

Working...
          X