Getting naked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting naked

Hello fellow Katriders!
    I have a 2003 GSX600F and due to the deteriorating condition of my fairings, and how difficult it is to find a new set here in the UK, I've decided to take the plunge and get naked.

I was wondering if anyone knows how easily a set of Bandit headlights (single or dual) would fit? It looks straightforward to me, but I thought I'd better ask here first as I'm sure someone has done it

Also are the clock just plug and play or is the wiring different between a Bandit and my Kat?

Thanks!

There's lots of fairings on eBay if you ever decided to go that route anyways just looking at the lights side by side they look close but I'd imagine you would have to do a little fabbing to get it to fit but that's not a worry as there's going to be no fairings in the way and as for the clock are you talking about this one on eBay ?https://www.ebay.ca/itm/S79-Suzuki-G...901?nav=SEARCH I mean it says it fits I just assume it goes where the Suzuki symbol is and would be a plug and play ,if not you could wire it into your ignition sorry I couldn't be more help

Comment

Yeah I'm always looking out on ebay for fairings, but they're either wrong year, completely the wrong colours (no matching bits) or in the US with massive shipping costs.

By clock what I meant was the instruments, not just the clock itself, I guess I wasn't very clear in my original post

Comment

Hi from the UK.
        Both are 41mm forks I believe so putting the b6 headlight will not be a problem, just get the headlight mounts that slot on the forks.
        clocks, both are plug and play but you may find you need to swap plugs but the wire colours will be the same, the mai. Problems you may have is mounting the b6 clock's to your gsxf top yoke, but you could look at the b6 MK2 top yoke with clock's and you may find the top yokes will swap over and them you will get the standard handle bars instead of the clip ons and that will give you the more streetfighter look.

Comment

Working...
        X