No announcement yet.
X

Amp's Build (1100F)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starter Relay? This jumbled mess of fuckery is keeping me stationary and making me angry lol

'88 Suzuki GSX1100F streetfighter project

Comment

My first thoughts are its the main feed distribution because its got 30A printed on it. Though, I do see what appears to be a relay or a circuit breaker on the bottom. I just went through this sort of situation with my 1100, and as you may know, its got a circuit breaker. I think a Dog Bone fuse screws into that part where that jumper wire is located. I guess its safe to say your now the newest memeber of the Ninja 250 forums.
      My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

I took the jumper wire out, put a nail in its place and she's roaring again lol. Gonna stop at Autozone and get something a little less ghetto.

And I will be as soon as I can sit and play a little longer on the comp. I've got quite a few things to find out about and get for the Ninja. It was dumped baaaad and apparently, like my Katana, owned by an idiot who thought he knew how to do wiring. When will people learn; if you're going to bypass or cut an accessory off to do it between the plug and the accessory?! It's not that hard and then, if you or someone else ever wants to put the stock stuff back on it's just plug and play!

Comment

Video doesn't do it justice but here it is. Josh got it right doing straight pipes

Did a little rendering of a potential paint scheme

Ordered the decals

And am trying to come up with a way to mount an illuminated license plate bracket. I'm thinking on the left side on the swingarm but not really sure. Any ideas?

Comment

First thought was a old school bobber style tail light with a licence plate frame built on it. Upon further inspection,
            you do have a rather large spacer on the left side so maybe a good spot.
            My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Took the bracket I had ordered for the Suzuki and hammered it onto the axle rod of the Honda. It's on there pretty well but I think I'm gonna clean it a little and at least tack it on ther if not run a full weld on it.

Also, I'm kinda diggin this helmet but can't find any info on US sellers or whether or not it's legal in the US. It's a GPA Kamikaze/Militar.

Comment

Working...
              X