X

travel luggage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel luggage

any experienced riders recommend any mfg or style for 05 katana?

I have Fieldsheer soft bags. work great. only problem I've had is rain cover blew off at speed. I also have First Gear tail bag that has bungees to attach. Rear pegs are covered by soft bags, so passenger can't ride. A tank bag is useful as well. My Fieldsheer tank bag lasted 4 yrs with a lot of use.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

I used Nelson Riggs soft bags. Water resistant even without included rain covers. I had a tank bag, two side bags, and the "trunk" that rode atop the side bags in back. I rode to the Dragon from far West Texas on two occasions and there was never a problem. One of my favorite features was the zipper pouches in the front of the side bags that were perfect for holding a can or bottle of Mountain Dew. That was 5 or 6 years ago...but I still use the gear for luggage. Look into it. I almost went with Givi hard cases, but that trunk makes your bike look like a "utility" bike. The side bags look cool though.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

No experience with luggage bags but I like your Avatar. Thats Akuma, correct ? I'm a huge Street Fighter fan Its cool to see some one else who likes that old game too.
        My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Working...
        X