ATTENTION: Seeking someone to rebuild and installing jets in my carb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION: Seeking someone to rebuild and installing jets in my carb

Hey guys,
    I have found that I have far less time to work on my bike then I initially thought I would and won't have the time to do my carbs prior to basic training and I would like to get my bike prior to my departure..If any of you guys are comfortable with cleanihg, rebuilding, and installing a jet kit please let me know and we can work something out and I will send them your way and will pay you for your time through paypal or whatever you would prefer. I'm sick of having a huge pile of new parts and not being able to get anything done and would like to get everything finished..if any of you are willing please let me know, like I said..I just don't have the time to do it before I leave for basic training.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

That's kind of what I do. So you have a 2002 600? I've done those carbs at least twice.

Last edited by arsenic; 11-15-2014, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Yip, that will do ya..... Install, sync and go.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I don't have a set that's done and ready to go now, but I'll rebuild yours. PM me and we'll go over details.

Comment

Maybe I count different than you. Apparently my definition of twice is this many: | |

yours is this many
          |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
          |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
          ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
          1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
            Maybe I count different than you. Apparently my definition of twice is this many: | |

yours is this many
            ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
            I said "at least" twice.

Comment

Just throwing this out there. I could have had your carbs done and back to you by now. I'm sure you'll see this when you log in in February of 2015.

Comment

Hey arsenic did I see a post a while back where you clean/ rebuild carbs for $50? I remeber an old post. Wasn't sure if that was you

Comment

I hope my carbs look that nice someday :0

What do you charge to do this BTW?
                  I decided i don't need to be an expert in everything and it's OK to let somebody work on your things once in a while
                  Last edited by edgelite; 12-01-2014, 12:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger02 View Post
                    Hey arsenic did I see a post a while back where you clean/ rebuild carbs for $50? I remeber an old post. Wasn't sure if that was you
                    No, that wasn't me.
                    Originally posted by edgelite View Post
                    What do you charge to do this BTW?
                    PM me if you want to discuss details.
                    Last edited by arsenic; 12-01-2014, 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Finally had the chance to PM you arsenic, sorry for the long absence.
                      Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
                      ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                      X