My 2002 600 Project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2002 600 Project

Okay guys!
    A large majority of you have seen what my bike looks like currently in my first post but that's not how it will be staying for very long. All of the decals will soon be coming off of my bike, the plastics will be a dark metallic grey and the tank will be a deep red metallic. All of the stickers on the bike except for the tank will be red and the suzuki logo will be chrome on the tank like the newer Kats. I plan on purchasing a rear seat cowl to go on my bike for the solo rider that I am and make it look more like a Busa. I also plan on painting the rims black with red rim tape along the edges. My other big plan is to get the engine covers powder coated red to add some nice color to the engine. I plan on tearing the bike down to the frame and rebuilding it entirely from the bottom up. Rebuild the engine and make sure all is well with the internal workings, clean up the wiring, get a smoked tail light, turn signals and some halos for the headlight. I think the bike will look mean and clean this way but I would love to hear your guys' opinion of it. Every bike that I have owned that was on dirt had this paint scheme and I've always loved it and thought it looked sharp as all hell. I'm open to opinions guys!
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

I like the seat cowl looks bad ass my woman needs to get a bike so I can put.one on mine. Cant go wrong with black and red
    I just wanna ride my bike
    2001 katana 600

Comment

Well, she now is going to be a nice red with a light flake, it's coming out good! Go check out my build thread, I'm going to post new pictures soon!
      Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
      ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X