X

how i built my free 94 katana and made a profit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i built my free 94 katana and made a profit

yes the title is hard to believe but its 1000% true you see i found a katana online for $400 but i haggled the price down to $115 and took it home and cleaned the carbs and she fired right up but it was complete with a extended swing arm and no title so i wanted to make it a street fighter so i sold the front fairings mirrors air box rear seat and sub frame for $300 and spent $150 for the build and it looks great i put a hulk mask on with the original headlight for a total of $15 for the mask and had traded someone for a stock swing arm(he did the swap and gave me $25)and i now have a free new christmas gift for my son
    any uestions please do ask

What carb setup are you using? Stock carbs and no air box, ie pods. Is not going to run well.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Curious about the carbs as well. Some have gotten pods to work ok, seems to be few and far between though. Any pics??

That is, btw an awesome Xmas gift.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Question. Where's the punctuation? Sounds like a decent gift, pics?

Comment

I am running the stock carbs with the cheap air pods it works ok, not great but it looks cleaner.
          I now just sent the bike to detroit for my son im sorry i couldnt ent pics but if you need ideas please ask.

Comment

Working...
          X