No announcement yet.
X

Oh what a ball-ache

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was something really nostalgic of having all the powder coated parts laid out ready to go. Reminded me of those Meccano sets from when I was small. Fun times
    Attached Files

Comment

Wolfe nice parts! I like the gear too! is she your GF ?
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
        Wolfe nice parts! I like the gear too! is she your GF ?
        She is indeed, and putting all my hard work to shame there by looking better than the bike

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
          She is indeed, and putting all my hard work to shame there by looking better than the bike
          There's nothing wrong with having more than one fun ride.....
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Just an addition to this as a side note:
            w/c carbs on the o/c engine at default run RICH on the mixture screws and LEAN on the main jets.
            Yay for a tuning nightmare but I'm getting closer to setting it right. Pulls like an absolute beast though. Great fun.

Comment

Moar pics of parts, including the USD front end I used off a GSX750-R
              Attached Files

Comment

great work
                1997 KAT 600 PROJECT

Comment

Working...
                X