No announcement yet.
X

Un-Katchable build discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to my 06 Ninja 650R fighter build. Poject still needs a code name. Any suggestions?

I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
    -Unholy m-
    Current project: Un-Katchable
    sigpic

Comment

I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
      -Unholy m-
      sigpic

Comment

With that much red I'd call it a blood ninja.

Comment

The Ninja has been sold and I now have a 1998 Honda VTR1000F. This bike is in a much more...complete and working state. Will post pictures soon.
          -Unholy m-
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X