No announcement yet.
X

A lamb in Wolf Skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finish the project anyway, Its always better having an extra bike in the stable.
    1990 GSXF 1100
    2011 KLR 650

Comment

Originally posted by KatKrak View Post
      Finish the project anyway, Its always better having an extra bike in the stable.
      Yep, but extra bike means no extra money
      and already got 2 bikes - the VTR and the KTM...no place in the garage for extra one, even no place for my brother's GS1100
      Live to ride,
      Ride KATANA!

Comment

and to sum up
        my first idea was to have the kat project as a real track bike - light, turning, stoping, full ot torque machine...then i got my KTM thinking that it will be for cruising and fun on and off the road, street bike rather than track bike, while the kat will be for the track
        But the things truned out the opposite - the KTM did all i wanted for the track - 120-130 kilo bike, torque, turning easier than anything, stoping like no other. The only disadvantage was that is was no good for cruising. No good for amy trip on a stight road, no go for a passager.
        I started looking for CBR600F2 or something like it - sport-touring bike, not big, light enough, reliable and cheap. But there were no bikes fiting in my budget of 1000-1500$ or where to damn bad cared to buy them and spend a fortune and years to fix them.
        But one thay i saw it, and ad for the VTR fo 2000BGN(about 1500$).
        The bike was were well cared, new tires, USD front, 6 pots, carbon cans...... all i ever wanted
        and here i am now a happy VTR ower, waiting to finish work and to go ride it.

and just to show off more

did my first track day

Last edited by chemomche; 09-09-2011, 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Live to ride,
        Ride KATANA!

Comment

Working...
        X