No announcement yet.
X

Sundowner's '05 Kat 600 Refit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the Bike is running for now- alot of work planned has been scrapped. Bike is going on the Market in a couple months.

Comment

In a couple hours, the bike and my cavalier are going to the dealership to be traded in for a Truck. Hate to see her go, But it was time.
      I got 6 years out of the bike, some good some bad, learned a ton from it.
      Now i can Focus soley on the 1200 DS and get her right and on the road

You will be missed kiddo... You were the reason i found my way here to KR.

/salute

Comment

Originally posted by Sundowner View Post
        In a couple hours, the bike and my cavalier are going to the dealership to be traded in for a Truck. Hate to see her go, But it was time.
        I got 6 years out of the bike, some good some bad, learned a ton from it.
        Now i can Focus soley on the 1200 DS and get her right and on the road

You will be missed kiddo... You were the reason i found my way here to KR.

/salute
        now i understand matt but how did he know?
        Originally posted by md86 View Post
        No questions here ? Moving on , then .....

Comment

well alot of things have changed for me in the last two months. Keeping 3 bikes and a car (with no way to haul them if they broke down) was just plain stupid. so I am thinning the fleet basically. while also eliminating the "swipe a part from this bike to fix the other one" at the same time.

I wanted to really fix it and but at the end of the day- do i really need 4 vehicles? I had to sit down and plan out what i wanted to do for the next few years. Keeping three bikes and a useless car was just not in the picture. So i am biting the bullet, Keeping what i want (the 750) and selling what i dont want (the cavy and the 600) and buying a truck to put the kat in if i do plan to attend another rally in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundowner View Post
            buying a truck to put the kat in if i do plan to attend another rally in the future.
            cheers

Comment

Working...
            X