No announcement yet.
X

Progress so far... almost done!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours was my inspiration for my Bike. Questions. Did you buy white mirrors or just paint them, and with what? The same with your instrument panel? Unfortunately, pink is a hard color to come by especially on Kats. Exhausted myself trying to find a windscreen. Thanks in advance.

Comment

the mirrors were bought black, and then painted white to match the bike... then the signals were covered in the same blue the headlights were.... just alot of taping work...

as far as the instrument panel, once you take it out, you can pull apar the faceplate, tape it, and paint it...

and all of this is done with rattle can BTW... you just have to take your time, and do proper prep and finish work

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
      "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Inspirational...plain and simple. Hope I can do half as decent a job on my upcoming mods. I am handy but no experience working on automotive at all. Sweet bike.

Did those mirror just bolt right on or did you have to do some mods?
        ...I dream of things that never were, and I ask why not.

Comment

Excellent job! I'll keep my eye out for it, I'm in the DC area as well.

Comment

Exhaust

Is there a write up for your exhaust??

Comment

Very clean, I really like how the bike turned out
              Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
              ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
              X