Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Chrome Project Revisted (Not 56K Friendly)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaxKat
    replied
    Great progress...

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    Clutch Kit will be delivered tomorrow. Have to let it soak in oil overnight so the install and test ride should be thursday!

Leave a comment:

• HemiKat
    replied
    Originally posted by mreedohio View Post
    All the snow melted today. One day of good rain should wash the roads clean. Still plenty of work to do til the clutch kit gets here
    Mother nature kicked us in the balls on this one.... Im not happy.

Leave a comment:

• muddyman184
    replied
    That tail is sweet cant wait to see it all together

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    All the snow melted today. One day of good rain should wash the roads clean. Still plenty of work to do til the clutch kit gets here

Leave a comment:

• Psycho1
    replied
    mesh mod needs done, speedohealer corrected, cleanup the tail light and exhaust bracket. clean up the gauge area. making sure everything is torqued down. just little stuff. so thom has plenty of things to do while he's waiting for the clutch kit to come in the mail.
    Speedo healer can be installed, but the bike needs to be ridable to adjust it to read accurately. lol

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    and done quickly before the clutch gets there

we got a couple inches of snow last night so definitely have to wait til that is melted and washed away
    They dumped a crap load of salt on the roads up here only for the sun to melt the ice, kid's school closed also, wtf.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    and done quickly before the clutch gets there

we got a couple inches of snow last night so definitely have to wait til that is melted and washed away

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    Yes, just minor stuff! all that can get done quickly!

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    couple pics while i was up at thom's on wed.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    mesh mod needs done, speedohealer corrected, cleanup the tail light and exhaust bracket. clean up the gauge area. making sure everything is torqued down. just little stuff. so thom has plenty of things to do while he's waiting for the clutch kit to come in the mail.

Leave a comment:

• sporty_drew
    replied
    Glad it's a "minor" fix. What's left to do while you wait for the clutch kit?

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    thanks man

UPDATE:
    Barnett Clutch Kit has been ordered
    Last edited by mreedohio; 03-28-2010, 02:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RussianMonk
    replied
    One heck of a project. I have followed it since I got my Kat last November. You and Thazcat have been able to make something truly unique and it looks great. I was frowning at the look of the tail when I first saw you post it, but with it painted black with the new seat it looks good. Truly looking forward to seeing the finished project!

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    Well I need all new clutch plates. There's a complete clutch assembly with plates and springs and basket off a 93 1100 kat with only 2k miles for $112 or there is a EBC clutch kit with plates and springs for $163. Not sure what I'm going to get. I want to get the cheaper one but I'm worried that its used but it does only have 2k miles on it. I want to get one of them ordered by saturday. So until they come in the mail, thaz should be getting all the odds and ends stuff done so when they get here just let them soak in oil and install and ride.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X