Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Chrome Project Revisted (Not 56K Friendly)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filhouse06
    replied
    love

love the bike it looks amazinggg.. i was just wondering where you got the license plate mount..i tried searching it but cant find anywhere to buy it

Leave a comment:

• Psycho1
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990gsx 600 View Post
    YouTube- TRICK OUT GIXXER CRAZY!!!!!! check out the chrome on this bike OMG.......
    and probably has around 50k in the bike lol thats too much
    Go to bike night in Charlotte, NC on pretty much any Wed night, and you'll see about 50 bikes just like that, if not more blinged out, but not many Katanas, especially pre's. That is what makes Mikes bike (and the other highly modded Kat's on here) so cool, they don't have to worry about passing themselves when riding or have trouble finding their bikes when park somewhere. Another thing, that guy with the GSX-R doesn't have a 1 of a kind Spraguepsycho1 gel seat.

Leave a comment:

• KatanaBrett
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990gsx 600 View Post
    YouTube- TRICK OUT GIXXER CRAZY!!!!!! check out the chrome on this bike OMG.......
    EWWWWW......

Leave a comment:

• 1990gsx 600
    replied
    this guy beat you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di6l9ZJdyuw&feature=related"]YouTube- TRICK OUT GIXXER CRAZY!!!!!![/ame] check out the chrome on this bike OMG.......
    Last edited by 1990gsx 600; 06-05-2010, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    i'm at 1100+ miles right now so about half way there

Just picked up some Raask Rearsets for the bike, dunno if i will use them or not. i've heard they drastically change the riding position of the kat.

Last edited by mreedohio; 05-23-2010, 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    How many miles do you have on the show bike now? Should be about time for that oil change!

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    did a small upgrade today, removed the busa front master cylinder and put on a brand new post98 front master. also i put on a clear tank pad with a semi-transparent "S" recently. i removed the lower fairings at least for now.

Leave a comment:

• sporty_drew
    replied
    Originally posted by BPryz View Post
    what is the link to that site????!!!!! I can't find it, and I LOVE that bike
    Here ya go. Everyone should have this bookmarked.

Leave a comment:

• BPryz
    replied
    Originally posted by mreedohio View Post
    your so welcome, your frankenkat site is still at the top of my bookmarks
    what is the link to that site????!!!!! I can't find it, and I LOVE that bike

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    Completed Pics Here!!! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...17#post1921917

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied

Teaser Pic!

i could definitely feel the gel pads in the seat , thom and i both think the seat is way better then the stock and custom seats i previously had

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6UqLlJngA4"]YouTube- P1020813.MOV[/ame]
    Last edited by mreedohio; 04-03-2010, 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• Psycho1
    replied
    Good to hear.

Leave a comment:

• mreedohio
    replied
    video is being uploaded, i have to wait til tomorrow to get pics of it all buttoned up. it was just too dark out to get good pics.

the seat was amazing, 60+miles and never once did i start to feel in any pain in my butt or back. i will snap pics for you john tomorrow and get a thread made.

Leave a comment:

• ThAzKat
    replied
    Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
    How was the seat on the test ride?
    I personally could do hours on that seat!
    Way to go John!!!

Leave a comment:

• Psycho1
    replied
    How was the seat on the test ride?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X