X

Wiring routing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring routing

I've got this katana I've been rebuilding and I need help with the wiring routing and what things plug into if any one could help that would be great!!

Hi Connor , if your still having issues as I know it’s been a while , the majority of connectors in the katana are colour coded and use different connectors so I’m general it’s pretty straight forward , as for the 1998-2006 750f the only connectors I saw that were the same were the ones near the alternator , where a connector has two red wires and the other has one orange. The correct one for the alternator is the orange one according to my Haynes manual , hope this helps good luck with your build

Comment

Hi Connor , if your still having issues as I know it’s been a while , the majority of connectors in the katana are colour coded and use different connectors so In general it’s pretty straight forward , as for the 1998-2006 750f the only connectors I saw that were the same were the ones near the alternator , where a connector has two red wires and the other has one orange. The correct one for the alternator is the orange one according to my Haynes manual , hope this helps good luck with your build

Comment

Working...
      X