X

Rectifier location on a 95 600???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectifier location on a 95 600???

Hi all anyone know where the rectifier is located on my 95 600f model? I can't seem to find it in the manual.

What rectifier? Voltage? If so, the katana actually has an alternator, the voltage rectifier is in the alternator.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

What ^ he said.

Rectifier and regulator all are internal components to the alternator.

From experience and lost of posting on this forum..... it's more often then not those that cause an issue. Broken/poorly soldered leads, bad wiring connections/harness, or simply worn out brushes.... much more often the issue.

May be cheaper to replace the unit used though if you run across a real issue with the alternator.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks for all the advice folks very knowledgeable people on here. Think I may have found the cause of all my issues.
        Many thanks

Comment

Working...
        X