X

How can i lower my 03 GSX600F Katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i lower my 03 GSX600F Katana?

New to the bike world and decided to pick up a 2003 Katana 600 for a really good price.
    I'm a gearhead when it comes to cars but not too familiar with motorcycles, what would be the best way to lower my bike an inch? Tip toe at red lights and just want to lower the bike and inch for a better stance as well.

You are on your toes at upright? I am 5"10 and my feet are flat and knees bent at stop lights. Its already a pretty low bike. Seat height anyways

Comment

Use the search, covered many times. There a couple tings you can do.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Shave the seat, don't lower the bike.

If you have to lower the bike, have the suspension properly done. Probably new springs, rebuild on the forks and rear shock. Use a post 750 rear shock to be rebuilt.

Specific details all depends on your info (weight, ride style, so on). If you don't want to do the work yourself, send it to Norwest Susp. for Tmod to do the work for you. He will set you up.

NorWest Suspension, Ohlins, Nitron, K-Tech, Supersprox, Race Tech, Penske, JRi, Hagon, Fox, Works Performance, ZBROZ, Elka, Spectro, Pit bull, Pit Posse, MX-Tech, SKF Seals

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X