X

Huge thanks to arsenic, he's a master of the carb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge thanks to arsenic, he's a master of the carb

My 95 Kat came to me in disarray, and while I've been putting it back together, one of the big things I came across was the carbs, and they needed some help.

After doing a bit of searching, one name that came up time and time again was arsenic. I must say, he certainly lives up to his reputation. I got them back from him today and they look new. His communication was top notch, and I believe the price was fair. Now I need to get them on the bike and continue putting it back together so I can hear it roar to life

I just wanted to share as I believe good service should be rewarded with a good review.

Arsenic is the "R" in rock and roll when it comes to carbs. Good dude too!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Pretty aren't they?......he's the man.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Post the pictures I texted you if you still have them. I deleted them, but they really are pretty. I still impress myself.

Comment

They sure are pretty...I'll snap a couple more once the are installed.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about.

Comment

Color look different, new media?
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

No, it's always been 80 grit glass bead, but it's from Harbor Freight. Having a consistently good product doesn't seem to be a priority.

Comment

Chris does a fantastic job
                  Ride like it's your last ride
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X