X

Choke plungers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choke plungers

Hello guys! For my project need two choke plungers for carbs,mine is broken totally. Who can sell this parts? Suzuki katana 750, 1992. Will be very appreciated! Sorry for my english and thank you

www.bikebandit.com or www.ronayers.com
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Not in stock , have nobody used for sell ??

Comment

This place is pricey but, if they are available they can get them. http://www.sudco.com/
        Hmmmm, 750 plunger not available but, the 600 is. http://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/...7859#sch278773
        PM arsenic and ask if they are the same, I think they are.
        Last edited by 92xjunker; 12-24-2016, 02:03 PM.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Part numbers don't match up, so I'd suspect they are not exactly the same. May be interchangeable, but... not sure. I may go down to the garage to compare in a moment.

That said...

These Guys say they have it available online, but with everyone else saying obsolete, I'd call them to confirm it's available.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
            Part numbers don't match up, so I'd suspect they are not exactly the same. May be interchangeable, but... not sure. I may go down to the garage to compare in a moment.

That said...

These Guys say they have it available online, but with everyone else saying obsolete, I'd call them to confirm it's available.

Krey
            I think the part numbers is not same because the plastic parts is another, but plungers is the same, but now is another problem , i dont understand will it ship worldwide or only united states?! Thanks for your help guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post

That said...

Krey
              Part numbers^ haha
              2004 KTM 525 EXC
              2004 KTM 200 EXC
              1990 Suzuki GSX600F
              1978-1/2 AMF/H-D Low Rider 1200

Comment

bought used , now everything ok ! Thanks for help !

Comment

Working...
                X