X

just picked up '94 600..mirrors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just picked up '94 600..mirrors?

TL;DR - Anybody recommend replacement turn signals?

The long story -

Today I picked up a 94 600 for my wife. I had the same bike 15 years ago, and thought it would be an OK first bike for her. The plastic is already a little challenged, so that;s already out of the way. I drove it 120 miles home, and it brought back many good memories. Smooth and steady.

But, the ride was on the interstate mostly and it scared the crap out of me because there are no mirrors on the bike. Changing lanes at 80 is nerve wracking when you can't see over your shoulder.

Instead of mirrors there is a zip-tie going through each of the 4 holes, I guess holding the rest of the fairing assembly secured. Anybody know of a decent replacement? I don;t care if it has signals built in or not, but bar end mirrors are out.

EBay has the OEM replacements...
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
      EBay has the OEM replacements...
      +1

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Ordered an OEM set from eBay this morning - I looked at some of the aftermarket ones, and didnt find any that had really positive reviews over time.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I'm not sure here they got the plastics on your bike, looks pretty cool though...I'm going to say the OEM statement doesn't apply here. You'll either have to find out what body kit that is and get their mirrors or try different mirrors to see what works. Ahhhh, RF600. Try these http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Rf...rf600r+mirrors
          Last edited by 92xjunker; 08-15-2016, 08:45 AM.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Yep, just realized its an rf600r, not a Kat at all... Think the Kat mirrors will still fit?

Comment

Working...
            X