X

Need help getting my 94 gsx600f katana running again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help getting my 94 gsx600f katana running again

Hey guys so i have a 94 katana that i did a motor swap on. I got everything back together and it ran alright, felt like it was fuel cutting anywhere above 6500 rpms. So i replaced the o-rings on the intake boots. I put it all back together and it was idleing abit rough, which then it shut off. So i restarted it, it ran for about 2 min shut off and cant get it to start up?? So then i replaced the plugs and i have good spark, new fuel filters and cleaned the carbs which had fuel in them, but when i take the plugs out there not wet nore smell like fuel. Anyone have any suggestions cause im mind blown and i can see it being something obvious that im looking over i hope.

First- pre 98' bikes aren't designed for fuel filters. Second- check your float heights and float needles, for flooding the motor. Also, check your oil for fuel. if the oil smells like fuel, change it. First fix the flooding issue.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Thanks i will try all of that. When u say no fuel filter im talking inline filter unless thats wat ur saying.

Comment

That's what I'm saying. No fuel filters
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
        X