X

kat got a makeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kat got a makeover

So picked up a free fairing set off craigslist today was missing front two peices just kept mine on there with the black tank and black grab bar looks nice anyways
    I just wanna ride my bike
    2001 katana 600

Originally posted by Jar3d200 View Post
    So picked up a free fairing set off craigslist today was missing front two peices just kept mine on there with the black tank and black grab bar looks nice anyways
    Can't beat free. Especially when it looks like they were in great shape!

Comment

very stud looking!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Actually the black front looks pretty good, now use the tinted signals to finish it off.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Actually the black front looks pretty good, now use the tinted signals to finish it off.
          They would be nice but for right now im gonna get brakes and a new front tire safety first now that I got the blinker cover lol but also my handle bar is bent do I need to find katana clip ons are there universal ones I can buy what are my options?

Also at income tax time im gonna paint it with a bad ass texas flag theme so it pilly gonna be blue on that fairing might go clear
          Last edited by Jar3d200; 12-28-2014, 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          2001 katana 600

Comment

Tax time? From what I've heard your refund may not be there till October. Texas? Really couldn't think of anything better, a used one would work, it is a 22mm bar or 7/8
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
              Tax time? From what I've heard your refund may not be there till October. Texas? Really couldn't think of anything better, a used one would work, it is a 22mm bar or 7/8
              Shittttt I havnf heard of that guess the paint would wait lol but 7/8ths got it
              2001 katana 600

Comment

Working...
              X