X

To buy or not to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
    While people have used it as their starter bike I'd recommend a ninja 250/300. Less power and the bike is lighter. New riders often drop the bike at a standstill (ex: they forget to put the kickstand down, or don't put it down all the way before getting off) so it being lighter means you're less likely to do this and might be able to recover and prevent a drop. Or at least slow it before it hits the pavement. The little ninjas still have enough power to have fun. You should be able to pick one up for less than 2k, ride it for a while, and resell it for pretty close to what you paid for it. Insurance will also be cheaper.
    Whatever you end up going with, get GOOD gear. And wear it. ATGATT - all the gear all the time.

Well thanks man! I just don't want to get bored of the speed too fast. I'm not the average idiot tho so I know not to whiskey throttle it lol I'm pretty good with that stuff and I've owned several standard vehicles so when it comes to clutching and gassing I should be fine! And yes trust me I for sure am gonna be wearing every piece of gear I buy

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
      While people have used it as their starter bike I'd recommend a ninja 250/300. Less power and the bike is lighter. New riders often drop the bike at a standstill (ex: they forget to put the kickstand down, or don't put it down all the way before getting off) so it being lighter means you're less likely to do this and might be able to recover and prevent a drop. Or at least slow it before it hits the pavement. The little ninjas still have enough power to have fun. You should be able to pick one up for less than 2k, ride it for a while, and resell it for pretty close to what you paid for it. Insurance will also be cheaper.
      Whatever you end up going with, get GOOD gear. And wear it. ATGATT - all the gear all the time.

Well thanks man! I just don't want to get bored of the speed too fast. I'm not the average idiot tho so I know not to whiskey throttle it lol I'm pretty good with that stuff and I've owned several standard vehicles so when it comes to clutching and gassing I should be fine! And yes trust me I for sure am gonna be wearing every piece of gear I buy

Comment

Working...
      X